Seguidores

lunes, 26 de diciembre de 2011

Crazier, Taylor Swift.

I'd never gone with the wind just let it flow let it take me where it wants to go to,
you open the door theres so much more
I've never seen it before I was trying to fly but I couldn't find my wings
but you came along and you changed everything...
You lift my feet off the ground, you spin me around...
You make me crazier, craizer feels like im fallin'and I Am lost in your eyes.
You make me crazier, crazier, crazier...
 
 Every sky was your own kind of blue and I wanted to know how that would feel ,and you made it so real
You showed me something that I couldn't see; you opened my eyes
And you made me believe.
 Baby you showed me what livin' is for...
I don't wanna hide anymore
 You showed me something that I couldn't see

You make me crazier, crazier, crazier